Lightening + C
Lightening cream + Vitamin C
DCT Home face line
Lightening + C combats the damage caused by solar or artificial radiation which is responsible for premature and pronounced skin ageing (hyperchromia, dark blemishes and freckles). Produces a lightening and depigmentation effect on blemishes, with visible and uniform luminosity of colour.Content pack: 30 mlProduct code: D11
Arbutin (or natural hydroquinone)
- Principal ingredient with strong lightening properties:
- Controls the production of melanin, inhibits the enzyme Tyrosinase.
- Helps reduce the quantity of free radicals produces by UV rays.
- Excellent antioxidant ability.
- Depigmentation effect with the aim of treating and preventing the classic disorders of hyperpigmentation (liver spots, lentigo, sun spots, melasma, etc.)
This is a natural substance, effective against various skin imperfections: Reduces pigmentation and effective on very dark skin, affected by melasma or marks left by acne. Combats free radicals. Easily tolerated by the skin.
A substance noted for its strong lightening ability: Depigmentation effect. Regulates the production of melanin (primarily used in the treatment of melasma or chloasma, liver spots, sun spots and dark circles). Antioxidant and anti-fungal effect.
- (Italiano) Azione depigmentante
- Regola la produzione della melanina (indicato soprattutto nel trattamento di melasma o cloasma, lentigo senili, lentigo solari ed occhiaie)
- Azione antiossidante ed antifunginea
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
In Nano Technology: Whitening effect. UVA photo-protective effect. Anti-inflammatory effect. Stabilises lipid barrier. Stimulates collagen production.
- (Italiano) Attività sbiancante
- Azione photoprotettiva UVA
- Azione antinfiammatoria
- Normalizzante della barriera lipidica
- Stimola la produzione del collagene
After applying Lightening + C to the blemished area, we recommend applying a generous layer of DFN 50+ (especially in summer) to prevent the skin producing any new melanin due to stimulation from UV radiation