DCT Home body line
Creamy emulsion which aids the cosmetic treatment of cellulite, localised adipose tissue, "orange peel" skin, hypotonia and sagging tissue. Excellent also for the treatment of stretch marks. Produces a shaping, slimming and firming effect.Content pack: 150 mlProduct code: DC01
Caffeine promotes increased cyclical production of AMP in the adipocytes and therefore the activation of lipolysing lipases. These are the enzymes which cause the hydrolysis of triglycerides into glycerol and free fatty acids which can then be removed. Caffeine therefore has lipolytic properties but is also noted for its ability to stimulate diuresis and the removal of stagnant liquids (anti-oedema effect).
- Anti-cellulite: caffeine is often found in anti-cellulite cosmetics. Standard commercial products do indeed benefit from its ability to stimulate blood flow, eliminate liquid present in cells and reduce body fat.
- Lipolysis: encourages hydrolysis of triglycerides stored in adipose tissue (fat cells) and their release.
- Stimulating: increases the metabolic rate
- Draining: encourages a reduction in water retention, and excretion and removal of stagnant liquids from the body
- Keratosis: encourages removal of dead cells and improves skin condition.
- Stimulates the circulation
Its function is to transport fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are broken down and used to produce ATP through a process of β-oxidisation. This action translates to increased burning of fat which speeds up the metabolism of lipid substrates. Its external application facilitates a naturally-occurring physiological process.
- Slimming effect.
- Protects blood vessels.
AHA’S (Alpha Hydroxy Acids)
These substances, whether natural or synthesised, are known as "fruit acids". They are potent exfoliating agents which balance skin pH, stimulate the production of collagen and cell renewal and cutaneous micro-circulation. They also have important hydrating properties. They improve skin condition, providing improved luminosity and reducing skin blemishes.
- Stimulate cell renewal
- Increase skin elasticity
- Reduce the depth of wrinkles
- Help reduce the signs of ageing and skin imperfections
- Improve uniformity of skin colouration
- Encourage skin hydration
- Purify the skin (removing surplus sebum and dead skin cells)
This is a calcium channel blocker which reduces adipogenesis and lipogenesis. It's a versatile molecule which allows stimulation of lipolysis and manages separation of pre-adipocytes through regulation of calcium flow. It is also noted for its ability to stimulate diuresis and the removal of stagnant liquids (anti-oedema effect), restoring skin tone and reducing the classic "orange peel" effect.