Multivit C is a serum with Aloe Vera, Vitamin A, B5, C, E, F, alpha-lipoic acid and tocopherol. An ideal serum for normal, mixed and tired skin, it helps skin regain its luminosity and firmness. Thanks to the lightening properties of Vitamin C, discoloured skin will day by day regain its firmness and uniformity of colour.
Content pack: 15 ml
Product code: D06
Combining these two enhances their mutual effects, which are:
• Antioxidant: counteracts oxidisation processes and therefore the production of highly damaging substances. Their combination produces optimal results because antioxidant Vitamin C acts on the aqueous structure of the cells while Vitamin E acts on the lipid structure.
• Anti-wrinkle: Vitamin C is used to combat wrinkles, not only because of its antioxidant properties, but it is also essential in the production of collagen in the skin. Provides a visible increase in skin consistency.
• Vitamin E (and therefore all antioxidant substances) produce an anti-wrinkle effect which helps prevent the appearance of the signs of premature ageing. Vitamin E performs a vital role in the promotion of regenerative processes in tissue damaged by the sun’s rays. Hydration: the presence of Vitamin E on the skin creates a protective layer which limits moisture loss. It is the best vitamin to prevent the effects of the process of oxidisation, even in younger skin. Reduces damage and encourages tissue repair.
LIPOIC ACID (Thioctic Acid)
Direct antioxidant effects: protects the organism from both intracellular and extracellular free radicals.Indirect antioxidant effects: important for regenerating other antioxidants like Vitamin C, E. Anti-ageing effects. Repairs damage caused by exposure to UV radiation.
Essential fatty acids such as Omega 6 and Omega 3 which are components of the cell membrane are known as vitamin F. Vitamin F is known in the cosmetics industry as the “skin vitamin” for its exceptional eudermic properties. Keeping the cell membrane fluid, it nourishes the skin making it soft and elastic and stimulates rapid cell regeneration.
Using vitamin A and its synthetic equivalents has been shown to be effective for cosmetic and dermatological purposes for: • treating disorders caused by keratinisation, such as hyperkeratosis and parakeratosis • treating acne and related disorders • treating eczema and other auto-reactive disorders • treatment of cutaneous dyschromia • preventing malignant pathologies carried by epithelium cells • preventing malignant pathologies carried by melanocytes • preventing cutaneous ageing and photo-ageing.
- treating disorders caused by keratinisation, such as hyperkeratosis and parakeratosis
- treating acne and related disorders
- treating eczema and other auto-reactive disorders
- treatment of cutaneous dyschromia
- preventing malignant pathologies carried by epithelium cells
- preventing malignant pathologies carried by melanocytes
- preventing cutaneous ageing and photo-ageing.
Apply with light massage on facial skin, eye, neck and neckline. Not greasy, in cases of sensitivity discontinue to use.
There are no reviews yet.